Click Here to read the Pershing E-Newsletter: August 2011| October 2011 | January 2012
Pershing S.p.a. has been designing, producing and marketing luxury motor yachts for over 25 years, and now boasts a firm position as one of the leading names in the Made in Italy fiberglass open yacht sector. The Pershing range stands out for its superior performance, constantly researched style, top quality materials and painstakingly designed interiors offering ultimate comfort. Advanced construction methods, powerful engines reaching 7400 MHP and the use of surface propellers, hydrojets and gas turbines all combine to give Pershing yachts a distinctively sporting trim and peak speeds of up to 52 knots.
Just as Pershing is committed to building only superior class yachts, a fundamental element of its identity and history has always been the promotion of innovation in the yachting sector. The company has an eye for original design ideas, constantly researches new solutions, and is always open to distinctive and creative points of view. We build exclusive, high-performance yachts that turn our passion into emotions.
The values on which the Pershing philosophy and all its activities are based have always been the starting point for new projects as well as the goal that the shipyard constantly seeks to attain. Innovation & Technology: Pershing selects and develops the most advanced technology and applies it to revolutionary design solutions in order to achieve a significant rise in the level of every aspect of life onboard. Not surprisingly, Pershing was the first to introduce:
- Scrimp System technology (vacuum moulding), for creating superior quality hulls, decks and superstuctures with minimum environmental impact;
- the Pershing-patented chain airbag, which stops the chain becoming tangled when anchoring;
- a computerized fibreglass cutting process;
- boatotics , an approach that adapts the principles of domotics to the yachting sector by seeing boats as floating houses and equipping them with latest generation technology, such as satellite TV, complete audio-video entertainment systems and fast Internet connections, to make life at sea even more luxurious.
Pershing works untiringly to constantly improve the sporting trim of its boats, equipping them with a winning combination of advanced drive systems and streamlined design, all painstakingly researched and water tested to guarantee superior performance and total stability. Here too, Pershing was the first to introduce:
- drive systems fitted with Arneson Drive surface propellers to guarantee top performance;
- gas turbines to offer maximum power when at sea.
Design & Comfort
Pershing considers design innovation the perfect complement to the advanced technology and high performance character of its craft. More than just a question of style, Pershing design enhances features, makes life onboard more pleasurable and revolutionizes aesthetic canons:
- the silver colour schemes and sleek hull forms originally introduced by Pershing have now become a standard feature for many yacht producers;
- the shipyard s famous shaped windows have created a yachting trend as well as improving liveability by providing interiors with natural light;
- the highly original, space saving layouts offered by the company s multi-level designs and the comfortable height of all ceilings combine to create interiors that are both luxurious and extremely functional;
- the high degree of personalization offered by every craft allows boat owners to select fittings from prestigious partners, such as Poltrona Frau for all leather furnishings, Mastro Raphael for fabrics, Bisazza for mosaic tiling and Christofle for cutlery.